Pages

Sunday 26 January 2014

Let this mind be in you...

Back from church...

let me seeeee, I dont think the real deal is in making heaven, I think its abt reflecting Christ and showing His love while here on earth.

There's a reason y Jesus said Thy Kingdom come, there's a reason y we're not in heaven now.

Its easy to do everything wrong that u want to do & wish for a terminal illness so u can make peace with God before you die 'just in case hell exists'.. but wat if d death is instant...

Christianity isnt fire proof or fire insurance, its more than showing "yay me!!! I'm in Christ" but its an attitude that consciously reflects "Christ is in me"

...so, Phil 4:8 if anything is excellent or praiseworthy,  think about such things.

Only true believers will be with God in heaven. YOU'VE GOT TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND .. Phil 2:12 "...work out your salvation with fear&trembling"

No comments:

Post a Comment