Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Valentines already?

Today, I was sharing with my Manager,  ideas for our Valentine's day celebration and I came up with two cool ideas, but hers finally inspired me.

She asked that we email all the staff to get stuff for the kids in the orphanages close to us. Baby clothes,  baby toys, kids stuff, (used or brand new) chocolates, etc...

I like that we get to look outside ourselves,  I like that we get to share our love with these ones who hardly get hugs, I hope that we make it a regular habit.

I've always wanted to visit the kids in the orphanage. I never have. I've felt so burdened for a long time, this going to be one great moment in my life.

The next step would be adopting one, maybe not immediately,  but not too long either.

While you're still thinking of how to spend yours, you could integrate this a lil bit intp your plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment