Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Choose between having everything you ever want in life and...

Hmmm...

If I could only turn them into cash
Yesssss!!! I have everything I need!!!


So, I asked my friends to choose between having everything you want in life and being able to change anything into money, while everyone else settled for having everything they want in life, very few said they'd go for the gift of turning anything into money.

I spent some time with a friend, Collince, his argument was that, if he had everything he wanted in life, there'd be nothing more to live for, life would  become boring and uninteresting.

I felt, if I have everything, there wouldn't be any more need for that human interaction that comes with daily/regular exchange, I don't know? Just my thought. What would I be needing anybody for? I might as well be a caveman and hide indoors for a hundred years.

What about you? What do you think? I really want to have everything I want...it's your turn...

4 comments:

  1. Well I guess I'll stick with having everything I ever want. Cos money is among the things I've always wanted lol... Excess money to b precise. And I still get to hav the love of my life, the love of friendship and other things. The power to turn anything to money is cool, but wat makes u think ur next door neighbour wnt turn u to money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you can't have everything you want... Money answers all things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything I want

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the 'anything' you mean is only paper (like that heap in the picture above) and insignificant stuff then hell yes! but if it not... nein danke. I'd rather stick to everything I want in life.

    ReplyDelete