Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Get busy pursuing your dreams

I think about how I used to be a wonderful singer, back then in kids choir, on to teenage choir  then the big choir in church.

Then the decline started when I wouldn't join the choir in school cos my sister was there already,  and I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder.

I joined another team and thot I was happy. But was I?

When you aren't doing what God has called you to do, u feel a certain pain, a certain uneasiness.  You know something is missing in your life, you're not living yet.

Life is about finding and fulfilling purpose, you're favoured to have found your purpose, now get to fulfilling it.

What God starts,  He finishes. You cant do it by yourself without God's favour.

Yestrday, the first of February,  I would say I started living afresh.  Cos I reviewed my goals  my life, took giant steps and said Hey! I want to sing!!!

Use it or loose it. The gift of singing is really delicate. My voice isn't as good now as it was ten years ago, I kept thinking to myself. But with God's grace and favour, knowing that God is pleased with my new decision to pursue my dreams, I know He'll crown my efforts with success. Maybe this is the set time. I guess it's time for my ministry to begin.

God will bring all the favour that is required to accomplish your God-given dreams. Quit working on the figures and facts, believe that we have a God of wonders; He turned water to wine, parted the red sea, helped Joseph bring his dreams to pass, even after many years.

DONT EVER GIVE UP ON YOURSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment