Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

I had a funny dream last night...

This is pretty much marketing but in my dream last night, i left my Samsung Galaxy note 3 on the table in some public place and went out.




On my return in the evening, it so happened that everyone was complaining, the place had just been robbed. In reality, I have lost my phones many times, not out of carelessness, I get robbed. But in this dream, seeing that my phone was just where I left it on the table was not only surprising for me but also placed me on some kind of guilt trip because everyone else was robbed of something worth less, just as much and even more than that note 3+gear.

                           

With that awkward blend of sadness, surprise, pity, guilt and empathy, I asked them "How come nobody took my phone? How come I wasn't robbed, it's right here, just where I left it".

And then somebody among them answered, "Your bluetooth is on, that's why?"

"That's crazy! how can they not take my phone just because the bluetooth is on?"

"O you don't get it, you're connected, you're transmitting, giving or receiving, they didn't want to alter the connection, they'll get caught".

I woke up, got to work, forgot about the dream. Then I saw a colleague's Note 2 and the dream came back to my head in a flash. I thought it was funny so I decided to share it with a friend. Laughing over it as I said, "Can you imagine, how can they just not steal my phone because it's connected, or it's transmitting???"

That's it! I exclaimed, that's the idea. There's a message to it.

I didn't get robed because I was connected. Psalm 91:7 "A thousand may fall at your side , ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you."

This may have been a funny dream, something that can rarely happen in real life, but trust me there have been similar incidences in reality where God spares His own from harm and damage.

I've shared the dream, now spread the message.

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment